The Perfect Initial Account Opening Lab
Focuses on executing critical sales-and-service behaviors with excellence to build relationships with clients and improve results.
The goal of the Perfect Initial Account Opening Lab is consistent excellence in the performance of specific sales-and-service behaviors by bankers with every new client who enters a branch to begin a relationship with the bank. The Perfect Initial Account Opening Lab focuses on the critical behaviors that, when properly executed, deliver extraordinary results in terms of client service perception and increased sales.
The key skills that the organization’s front-line and support personnel will learn in Perfect Initial Account Opening Lab are:
- How to greet the client
- How to use develop and use a relationship pre-positioning rap
- How to use consultative reactive selling probes
- How to conduct a Mini-FiNAP®
- How to use a client orientation wrap
- How to conclude the initial account opening