Breakthrough B2B Banking
Develops skills necessary for client acquisitions, relationship management, and retention. The program focuses on sales training skills for the business-to-business sector.
Breakthrough B2B Banking teaches a comprehensive model covering all phases of client acquisition, relationship management, and retention, including conducting a comprehensive needs analysis, providing proactive value-added advice, closing sales, and obtaining referrals. It is designed to increase profitable revenues by elevating the sales and relationship-management skills of anyone working the business-to-business market. This program will be delivered to all bankers who have business-calling responsibilities.
The key skills that the organization’s business bankers will learn in Breakthrough B2B Banking are
- How to increase new client acquisition
- How to increase share-of-wallet and client retention
- How to acquire leads
- How to create an interest
- How to discover needs
- How to overcome objections
- How to consultatively close
- How to follow through to renewal and retention