Breakthrough Service Performance
Increases workplace productivity by stimulating culture change, based on the notion that sales and service are inextricably intertwined.
Breakthrough Service Performance reinforces the message that sales and service are inextricably intertwined. The program teaches that financial services providers must constantly reinforce high service standards, develop a culture of superior service delivery, and involve the entire organization to achieve breakthrough service performance. This program also teaches financial service providers to create consistent service excellence through the constant use of micro behaviors, displayed by all staff and reinforced by all managers, so that customers perceive they’ve received breakthrough service through a personalized touch point. The goal is to create maximum customer satisfaction and eliminate any possibility of customer dissatisfaction, thereby improving profitable retentions and increasing bottom-line revenues.
The key skills that the organization’s front-line and support personnel will learn in Breakthrough Service Performance are
- How to increase service quality through the implementation of a standardized, behavior-based process for serving both internal and external customers
- How to conduct a Service Needs Analysis Profile (“SNAP”) to identify and capitalize on service opportunities
- How to implement Key Service Techniques
- How to master the Five-Step Service Cycle (Greeting, Assessing, Helping, Concluding, and Following Up)
- How to overcome customer dissatisfaction
- How to provide maximum levels of customer satisfaction
- How to create effective scripts through Scriptwriting Clinics