Call Center Relationship Management Lab, Part One
Teaches call center representatives and their managers consultative selling techniques to effectively assess client needs and provide a warm hand-over to other departments.
Call Center Relationship Management Lab, Part One is designed for all call center representatives and their managers. The extensive training includes scripting and practical exercises, as well as thorough coaching that teaches representatives what to say, how to say it, and how to deal with difficult callers through all five phases of a call. Following Call Center Relationship Management Lab, Part One, representatives will be able to deliver a professional, friendly greeting, fully assess customer needs using the Service Needs Analysis Profile (“SNAP”), make appropriate suggestions, and warmly hand-over customer calls to other employees for needs that they cannot handle themselves. Representatives will also learn to consultatively ask about and follow through on other needs and professionally handle objections from all customers.
The key skills that the organization’s call center representatives will learn in the Call Center Relationship Management Lab, Part One are
- How to distinguish between the causes and effects of distress and how to gain control of and relieve distress
- How to improve communication arts and skills
- How to establish an understanding of callers’ service needs
- How to develop a structured approach to presentations
- How to handle difficult callers
- How to use the Warm Hand-Over technique for effectively transferring calls
- How to proactively uncover and resolve additional caller needs
- How to develop personal scripts for responding to predictable objections