Ethical Outbound Calling
Teaches financial services sales professionals working in the retail branch and call center environments how to increase sales results and retention from proactive, consultative telephone contact with clients.
In today’s environment of distrust that is permeating the Financial Services industry, EOC teaches bankers how to proactively reach out to their client base and to reassure them that their financial institution is safe. Also, the availability of alternative channels has dramatically reduced the foot traffic at most branches, thereby minimizing the opportunities for discovering and meeting additional needs that clients may have. EOC introduces the Outbound Calling Process, which provides a format for ethically discovering client needs and meeting those needs with appropriate solutions. EOC enables bankers to create a differentiated Personalized Relationship Experience for clients and make every call relationship-focused rather than a single-purpose contact. As a result, the organization will increase client satisfaction, and strengthen and expand valued client relationships to significantly reduce client attrition. EOC is an intensive, interactive program that focuses on the skills and techniques necessary to consistently deliver the Perfect Client Outbound Calling Experience.
The key skills that the bank’s sales professionals will learn in Ethical Outbound Calling are:
- Market Differentiation – Enhance the bank’s reputation for ethical practices by identifying and meeting clients’ financial needs.
- Outbound Calling Process – Participants learn to effectively prepare for the call, create an interest, go beyond the initial behavioral lead to conduct a thorough Financial Needs Analysis Profile (FiNAP®), and identify and present appropriate solutions.
- Warm Hand-Over – To professionally involve appropriate internal partners and increase clients’ comfort levels in speaking with them.
- Consultative Categorization Techniques – Anticipate and overcome all objections and/or concerns.
- Offer to Assist Others – Best practice methodologies for receiving referrals from satisfied clients.
- Advanced Techniques – Preempt clients’ concerns and encourage them to consider different approaches or points of view in meeting their financial goals and objectives.