Proactive Relationship Banking
Teaches sales training techniques to increase profitability by generating referrals, developing new relationships, and providing first-class service to existing clients.
Proactive Relationship Banking teaches the core elements of proactive sales and service. The program focuses on bringing in more profitable sales from current clients, generating referrals, developing new relationships, and servicing and retaining existing clients. It teaches a user-friendly, proven technique for quickly discovering unmet or under-met client needs and then making appropriate recommendations and closing the sale.
The key skills that the organization’s salespeople will learn in Proactive Relationship Banking are
- How to increase profitable sales through proactive, consultative selling
- How to conduct a Mini Financial Needs Analysis Profile (Mini-FiNAP®) and identify and capitalize on opportunities
- How to implement Key Sales Techniques
- How to master the Three-Step Sales Cycle (Creating an Interest, Overcoming Objections, Consultative Closing)
- How to do Scriptwriting
- How to conduct In-Person and Telephone Appointments
- How to generate Referral Leads