Proactive Relationship Management Lab for Portfolio Banking
Provides relationship management training to improve bankers’ ability to understand their clients’ needs, goals, and objectives while widening the scope of the relationship.
Proactive Relationship Management Lab for Portfolio Banking teaches retail bankers working as relationship managers how to provide extraordinary, differentiated service to their clients. The Lab focuses on how to deepen relationships with current clients by better understanding their financial needs, goals, and objectives. Participants learn how to gather additional assets managed elsewhere, along with referrals to new clients, and how to upgrade and cross-sell other financial services.
The key skills that the organization’s relationship managers will learn in Proactive Relationship Management Lab for Portfolio Banking are
- How to understand the difference between consultative and transactional selling
- How to use the tool that is the foundation of truly personal financial management, the Financial Needs Analysis Profile (FiNAP®)
- How to determine appropriate financial-solution recommendations and present them to a client or prospect
- How to anticipate and overcome all objections using consultative categorization techniques
- How to develop a specific action plan to implement each of the skills learned